Life is Short

Life is Short

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October

The overflowing love I have is deeply intense,
burning every inch of my inner force and self,
If my warmth and fieriness touch your soul
believe me, trust me, it is embroided with passion

But my love please hear my heart's solemn plea,
My somber heart had been bruised and scarred
desire to feel it, touch it, let it beat as if your own

My love for you is lovingly providing, selfless
I was frightened to discern you and to love you
But I have chosen to abandon the dreadful fear
To give, to risk, to lay all my feelings so dense

But my love please hear my heart's solemn plea,
a rose full of fragrant has thorns; it pricks and cuts
I'm set to receive pain, heal me, no don't desert me

Alas!
If one fateful storm, and you'd choose to neglect me
Return my heart though bleeding, beaten, ripped
My love please hear my sorrowful and solemn plea,
Leave me with pride-surrender it unruined if you'd flee



-- jackie perfinan

No comments:

Post a Comment